On our doorstep
A vast network of hiking trails is winding through the "Gottesgarten am Obermain" (Gods garden at Obermain). Pony carriage rides lets the hearts of younger guests beat higher. Next to our hotel you will find Weismain, the gate to Franconian Switzerland, Burgkunstadt with its historical marketplace and the shoemaker museum.
For all summiteers the Kordigast (539m) is a challenge. It provides a impressive panorama of the Main valley to the Franconian forrest.
Experience Franconia around the Fränkischer Hof in Baiersdorf
- Dome city Bamberg (45km) with historical old town
- Dukedom Coburg (45km) with fortress and residence
- German basket city Lichtenfels (17 km)
- Lucas-Cranach City Kronach (25km) with fortress Rosenberg
- Kulmbach - Beer city (18km) with Plassenburg and the worlds biggest pewter figure museum
- Bayreuth - Wagner city (45km) with lots of places of interest
- Thermal bath Bad Staffelstein (25km) with bavarias strongest brine
- Altenkunstadt at the idyllic Obermain Burgkunstadt with historical market place and the shoemakers museum
- Weismain - the gate to the Franconian Switzerland (3km) with the Nordjura museum
- Nordic walking trails
- For all summiteers the Kordigast (539m) with a impressive panorama of the Main valley to the Franconian forrest.
Leisure time in the Fränkischer Hof
- if desired you can grab a bike and a map of bicycle-trails
- take a look backstage (up to 10 persons)
- take a course in folding table napkins
- take a tour around our inhouse brewery (from 10 persons)
- make the game "House and court"
- experience an atmospheric torch hike
- you can educate yourself cultural (prices not included)
- win the quiz at Fränkischer Hof (at least 6 days stay)
- feel good after visiting the thermal bath (shuttle from 10 persons)
- experience a day at the farm
- enjoy a pool party
- take a ride on a pony carriage